Are you fed up with being seduced by desserts and quickie carbs that drain you, depress you, discourage you and make you less than you can be?
Do you yearn for a life of oodles of energy, enthusiasm, focus, better health, and a slim, trim, sexy figure?Let me inspire, motivate you, nourish you and educate you in the flesh—not just virtually through Facebook or other social media.
Bring me into your living room, community center, place of business or worship.I’m thrilled to announce that, in honor of my 15 years sugar-free (mostly) -- or what I call "my 15-year-sugar-free-iversary" which hits April 15, 2013 -- I'm hitting the road to personally coach, encourage, and inspire small and large groups of sugar and carb addicts worldwide. In other words, I'm going on The Sugar Freedom Tour.
You now have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to bring me to your area to intimate groups (10 people and up) in your private home, community center, place of worship or business all across the United States and parts of Europe.
During my talks on The Sugar Freedom Tour, which will begin on the West Coast, I'll teach you super-simple tools so you can take charge and Claim Your Sugar-Free Power. You'll discover how to:
- Quickly decode and then welcome (really!) your nagging sugar cravings while they strike.
- Activate the positive power of procrastination. (You read right! It’s a super-simple, cool tool.)
- Identify and then dodge the #1 mistake nearly everyone makes.
- Easily pick yourself up after you’ve “slipped” or fallen off the less-sugar wagon.
- Dissolve your desire for dangerous sweets but still savor healthy chocolate. Yummy! (You'll even get cool recipes.)
- Joyfully turn those deadly temptations into staunch, reliable allies.
- Stop being duped by innocent-looking foods that are sugar traps in disguise.
- Snap into Sugar Awareness and dwell on the sour sugar news when that cookie or brownie "calls out to you." (For many, of course, it's tough to remember that too many sweets and quickie carbs will pack on the pounds, mess up your moods, ruin your concentration, squash your libido, and trigger heart attacks, cancer, type 2 diabetes, and other diseases.)
- Personally answer your top question(s).
- You want to shed excess weight to get slimmer, sexier, and sweeter, as well as happier, positive, and more focused.
- You feel addicted to sugary foods or processed carbs. (You can relate to alcoholics or drug addicts.)
- You want to boost your energy.
- (Females) You have horrible female challenges during either your time of month (your period) or life (menopause).
- (Males) Your libido isn’t what it used to be.
- You have hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), prediabetes, type 2 diabetes or heart disease.
- You suffer from one or more of the following symptoms: mood swings, severe fatigue, headaches, crying spells, difficulty concentrating, depression, forgetfulness, and dizzy spells.
- You’ve read one or both of my books, Sugar Shock or Beyond Sugar Shock, but would like personal guidance to Easily Achieve Sugar Freedom.
- You want to look and feel younger, turn heads wherever you go, and out-perform people 15 years younger.
- I'm open to speaking or coahcing small groups (of 10 people or up).
- Requests are pouring in so you'll need to get your requests in early. First-come, first-served.
- You can choose between: A 1 hour talk (with 15 minutes to answer questions), a 1-hour Smart-Sugar-Sleuth Supermarket Tour, or a two-or-three-hour Turbo-Charge Your Sugar Freedom playshop (better than a workshop).
- In addition, you can sign up for a special, in-person, personally customized Star-Treatment Turbo Charge Your Sugar Freedom coaching package.
- Your advance orders of 10 or more copies of Beyond Sugar Shock will be shipped in advance.
FYI, here is some more information about me:
Connie Bennett is a bestselling author (Beyond Sugar Shock and Sugar Shock), an internationally acclaimed transformational speaker, and the renowned Sugar Liberator, who runs the popular Sugar Freedom Now Virtual Retreat.
Connie's sour-to-sweet story began in 1998 when she was ambushed by a whopping 44 mysterious ailments, including crippling fatigue, awful brain fog, unpredictable mood swings, severe PMS, and scary heart palpitations. Connie reluctantly gave up her cherished candies, cookies and other "culprit carbs" on doctor's orders, and much to her delight, ALL of her symptoms vanished! Soon, friends, colleagues, etc. kept asking Connie her Secrets to Sugar Freedom, and she became known as The Sugar Liberator.
Beyond Sugar Shock: The 6-Week Plan to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction & Get Slimmer, Sexier & Sweeter, Connie's latest book, has been endorsed by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer and many others. Her first book, Sugar Shock, was praised by Dr. Mehmet Oz.The Sugar Freedom Tour is designed to help sugar addicts around the globe easily, joyfully release their dangerous habit so they can get slimmer, sexier and sweeter. The tour -- which also will help people discover that Life is Sweeter When Sugar Doesn't Seduce You™ -- will raise awareness about the dangers of over-indulging in sweets and refined carbs, which most people do whether they know it or not. The Sugar Freedom Tour celebrates Connie's 15 years of being sugar-free (mostly), and it commemorates Connie's recently deceased mother.
Connie has been featured by hundreds of media outlets, including "CBS News Sunday Morning," "Oprah & Friends Radio," "The Howard Stern Show," TIME magazine, Woman's World, Women's Health, Delicious Living, Shape, The Chicago Tribune, and Detroit News.
Connie is a certified life coach, who trained at the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching or iPEC; a certified health coach, who studied at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition; and an accomplished reporter, who has master's of science degree in journalism from Northwestern University's esteemed Medill School of Journalism.
Connie hosts the popular Gab with the Gurus Show, for which she interviews bestselling authors and experts in a variety of fields, from wellness to relationships to social networking.