As a journalist, author and radio host, I've interviewed hundreds, if not thousands of people on a variety of topics, from sugar addiction to vision boards to forgiveness to the power of the Law of Attraction.
Today, I was deeply honored and profoundly touched by my interview with Anita Moorjani on my Gab with the Gurus Radio Show.
Anita -- whose story about her remarkable journey back from a near-death experience and her subsequent spontaneous remission of cancer is rapidly spreading on the Internet -- gave a truly spectacular interview.
If you haven't yet heard of Anita, you need to discover her and her riveting, magnificent, new book, Dying to Be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing.
In our Gab with the Gurus interview, Anita offered her compelling thoughts and insights about a variety of topics, such as:
- Why she got cancer in the first place.
- How emotions play a "grossly overlooked" role in the development of cancer.
- Her key to healing so quickly.
- The role of fear in getting cancer and not recovering from it.
- Why she chose not to undergo chemotherapy.
- What her near-death experience was like.
- How it's important -- imperative, if you will -- to live fearlessly, joyously and authentically.
In particular, for you skeptics out there, I asked a number of questions to clarify for you her unique claims. For instance, you'll discover:
- How ample medical proof documents her claims of having a near-death experience and spontaneous remission of her cancer.
- How recognized oncologist Dr. Peter Ko of the University of Southern California carefully reviewed her medical chart and was simply astounded by her recovery
- How other medical professionals also are intrigued by her experiences.
Listen now to this fascinating Gab with the Gurus interview with Anita Moorjani. Remember, you can listen anytime.
Now, share this fascinating interview with your Facebook friends, Twitter followers, family members, and loved ones.