All Stops are by Request Only
Bring me into your living room, community center,
place of business or worship so you'll discover "Secrets to
Fast Forward Beyond Sugar Shock to Get Slimmer, Sexier & Sweeter.”
I’m thrilled to announce that, in honor of my 15 years sugar-free (mostly) -- or "my 15-year-sugar-free-iversary" -- in mid-April, I’m going on the road to personally help, encourage, and inspire thousands of sugar and carb addicts as part of The 2013 Sugar Freedom & Forgiveness World Tour.
You now have this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to book me to speak to intimate groups (10 people and up) in your private home, community center, place of worship or business all across the United States and parts of Europe, including San Francisco, Atlanta, New York, Paris, and Sydney.
Please note that all stops are by request only.
During my talks on the tour, I'll:
- Reveal never-shared secrets to effortlessly let go of your sugar habit and flip on your Sugar-Free Power.
- Give you 3 simple, powerful tools to stomp out scary sugar cravings as they strike.
- Help you identify your two biggest obstacles to success.
- Disclose the single biggest mistake most people make when trying to limit sweets and tell you how to easily avoid it.
- Share one simple tactic to fast-forward you to success.
- Give you the sour scoop--on how eating too many sweets doesn’t just make you gain weight. Overdosing on sweets—which most people do—can mess up your moods, ruin your concentration, squash your libido, and trigger, heart, disease, cancer and type 2 diabetes.
- Personally answer your top question(s).
- You want to shed excess weight to get slimmer, sexier, and sweeter, as well as happier, positive, and more focused.
- You feel addicted to sugary foods or processed carbs. (You can relate to alcoholics or drug addicts.)
- You want to boost your energy.
- (Females) You have horrible female challenges during either your time of month (your period) or life (menopause).
- (Males) Your libido isn’t what it used to be.
- You have hypoglycemia (low blood sugar), prediabetes, type 2 diabetes or heart disease.
- You suffer from one or more of the following symptoms: mood swings, severe fatigue, headaches, crying spells, difficulty concentrating, depression, forgetfulness, and lightheadedness.
- You’ve read one or both of my books, Sugar Shock or Beyond Sugar Shock, but would like personal guidance to Easily Achieve Sugar Freedom.
- You want to look and feel younger, turn heads whereever you go, and out-perform people 15 years younger.
The 2013 Sugar Freedom & Forgiveness World Tour kicks off mid-April in the Western part of the United States.
I'll reach the rest of the U.S. and parts of Europe and Australia later in the year.
- Limited opportunities are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You can choose between: A 45-minute talk, a 1-hour Smart-Sugar-Sleuth Supermarket Tour, and a 3-session Turbo Charge Your Sugar Freedom private coaching package.
- Your advance orders of 10 or more copies of Beyond Sugar Shock will be shipped in advance.
To bring me into your home, community or place of worship to discover "Secrets to Fast Forward Beyond Sugar Shock to Get Slimmer, Sexier & Sweeter,” submit your application now.
If you have any questions, submit them here. (They will not be published unless you agree.)
Connie Bennett is a bestselling author (Beyond Sugar Shock and Sugar Shock), an internationally acclaimed transformational speaker, and a sugar-addict-turned Sugar Freedom Coach, who runs the popular Sugar Freedom Now Virtual Course.
Connie's sour-to-sweet story began in 1998 when she was ambushed by a whopping 44 mysterious ailments, including crippling fatigue, unpredictable mood swings, severe PMS, and scary heart palpitations. On doctor's orders, Connie reluctantly gave up her cherished candies, cookies and other "culprit carbs," and much to her delight, ALL of her symptoms disappeared. Soon, people kept asking Connie her secrets to breaking free, which led to her becoming now known as The Sugar Freedom Coach.
In mid-April, Connie will embark on The Sugar Freedom & Forgiveness World Tour. It is designed to help sugar addicts around the globe easily release their dangerous habit so they can get slimmer, sexier and sweeter -- and have fun at the same time.The tour -- which also is intended to help people discover that Life is Sweeter without Sweets™ -- will raise awareness about the harmful dangers of over-eating sweets and refined carbs. (The average person over-indulges in these fast-acting, non-foods, whether she or he knows it or not.) The Sugar Freedom & Forgiveness World Tour is commemorating Connie's 15-year-sugar-free-iversary (of mostly shunning those dangerous sweets). It is dedicated to Connie's recently deceased mother.
Connie has been featured by hundreds of media outlets, including "CBS News Sunday Morning," "Oprah & Friends Radio," "The Howard Stern Show," TIME magazine, Woman's World, Women's Health, Delicious Living, Shape, The Chicago Tribune, and Detroit News.
Connie is a certified life coach, who trained at the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching or iPEC; a certified health coach, who studied at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition; and an accomplished reporter, who has master's of science degree in journalism from Northwestern University's esteemed Medill School of Journalism.
She hosts the popular Gab with the Gurus Show, for which she interviews bestselling authors and experts in a variety of fields, from wellness to relationships to social networking.