It's my honor to be included in the Mindful Eating Summit, which is presented this week by my friend and colleague, Susan Albers, Psy.D, author of Eating Mindfully and a Cleveland Clinic psychologist.
For this amazing Mindful Eating Summit, Dr. Albers has interviewed 20 of the world’s top leading eating experts, who share information that you won’t hear anywhere else.
In the Mindful Eating Summit, the experts (of which I'm one) teach you how to boost your nutrition, end mindless overeating, and stop feeling guilty when you eat.
You'll have a chance to learn tools, strategies and techniques you can apply right now to eat healthier.
Plus, you'll discover the cutting edge science that is shaping the world of nutrition and how you can apply it right now.
Here are a few of the presenters in the Mindful Eating Conference, all of whom offer their own rich, in-depth perspective on health, wellness and mindfulness:
- Dr. Brian Wansink Director of Cornell Food & Brand Lab and best-selling author of Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think
- Evelyn Tribole Award-winning registered dietitian an author of Intuitive Eating (co-author)
- Dr. Jim Painter Producer of Portion Size Me, a documentary about fast food and health and featured on CBS’s Early Show
- Margaret Floyd, author of Eat Naked.
- Dr. David Katz, author of Disease Proof and contributor to O, the Oprah Magazine
- Dr. Daniel Siegel, Professor of at the UCLA School of Medicine and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center.
- Dr. Alan Christianson specializes in natural endocrinology with a focus on thyroid disorders.
- Jonathan Bailor, author of The Calorie Myth
- Trudy Scott, author of The Anti-Anxiety Food Solution and the upcoming Anxiety Summit in November
- And yours truly.
The Mindful Eating Summit is presented by Susan Albers, Psy.D., a psychologist at the Cleveland Clinic who specializes in eating issues, weight loss, body image concerns and mindfulness. Dr. Albers conducts mindful eating workshops across the country. She is author of six books about mindful eating, including EatQ: Unlock the Weight-Loss Power of Emotional Intelligence and 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food.
Catch all of our interviews now. Just sign up for the Mindful Eating Summit.