Join the Conversation: What expert would you like to hear in the first Sugar World Summit? Let us know now.
That's when the frist Sugar World Summit -- a virual event -- will take place to educate, entertain and motivate you to Take Back Your Sugar Power.
The Sugar World Summit begins Friday, October 17 -- exactly two weeks before Halloween, or what I like to call Sugar Overload Day.
During this once-in-a-lifetime virtual event, you'll have access to world-renowned anti-sugar pioneers, scientists, researchers, New York Times bestselling authors, educators, and wellness gurus, who specialize in weight loss, emotional eating, compassion, mindful eating, and cravings.
We're also planning a few surprise celebrity guests.
Sign up below now to get exciting details delivered directly to your in box.
In this Sugar World Summit, you'll get both The Sweet News and The Sour News.
You'll not only find out about sugar's dangers, but you'll also discover sweet, simple tools to help you let go of your addiction to sugary foods and much-like-sugar carbs (or what I call auickie carbs or culprit carbs.).
Among those who’ve already agreed to participate are:
- Dr. Robert Lustig, pediatric endocrinologist and New York Times bestselling author of Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity & Disease. His “Sugar: The Bitter Truth” lecture has had more than 4.6 million hits on YouTube. Photo shown above.
- Dr. Mark Hyman, chairman of the Institute for Functional Medicine, medical editor at the Huffington Post, on the Medical Advisory Board at "The Doctor Oz Show," and New York Times bestselling author of The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet..
- JJ Virgin, P.h.D., C.N.S., celebrity nutritionist, fitness expert, New York Times bestselling author, whose new book, JJ Virgin's Sugar Impact Diet: Drop 7 Hidden Sugars, Lose Up To 10 Pounds, Just 2 Weeks, is being published days after the Sugar World Summit.
- Dr. David Perlmutter, "Empowering Neurologist," Linus Pauling award-winner and author of the # 1 New York Times bestselling Grain Brain.
- Sarah Wilson, acclaimed Australian blogger, TV personality, journalist, author of I Quit Sugar and founder of the popular I Quit Sugar Community
- Dr. Pamela Peeke, internationally recognized expert, physician, scientist and author of the New York Times bestselling author of The Hunger Fix: the 3 Stage Detox and Recovery Plan for Overeating and Food Addiction
- Jimmy Moore, popular low-carb blogger, co-author with Dr. Eric Westman of Cholesterol Clarity. He shed 180 pounds and peeled off 20 inches by quitting sugar and going low carb.
- Dr. Richard Johnson, a practicing physician, acclaimed clinical scientist and author of The Sugar Fix::What You Don’t Know about Fructose and HFCS Could Kill You.
- Serge H. Ahmed, Ph.D., CNRS Research Director, Principal Investigator & Team Leader, Addiction, Compulsion and Dopamine Dysregulation Syndrome, Université de Bordeaux. He's done fascinating research on addcition, sugar and cocaine.
- Dr Pedram Shojai, former Taoist monk, physician of Chinese medicine and founder of founder of the popular site, Well.org,
- Trudy Scott, nutritionist, food-mood expert and author of The Antianxiety Food Solution
- Kristin Neff, PhD., Associate Professor, Human Development and Culture, Educational Psychology Dept., University of Texas at Austin and author of Self-Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself
- Roberta Ruggiero, founder of the Hypoglycemia Support Foundation and author of Do’s and Don’ts of Hypoglycemia. An Every Day Guide to Low Blood Sugar.
- Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., CNS, leading nutritional expert and award-winning New York Times bestselling author, whose books include Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn't be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution and Get the Sugar Out, Revised and Updated: 501 Simple Ways to Cut the Sugar Out of Any Diet
- High Voltage (Kathie Dolgin), author of Sugar Savvy and founder of Energy Up Voltage Approved, Inc. (EUVA), a nonprofit organization to fight teenage obesity and to prevent type 2 diabetes and other diseases, particularly among teenage girls.
Sign up now for this exciting Sugar World Summit so you won't be left out in the cold this holiday season with all those tempting "treats," which can trick you into weight gain, mood swings, low libido, heart disease, and more.
So why would you want to quit or cut back on sugar? Well, you could: :