We're seeking two or three talented, articulate, health-conscious bloggers to join our writing and researching team for this blog, which I started in June 2005. This is a part-time, paid position.
Unfortunately, now, while I'm working on my next book -- more later about this exciting project -- my time to write for this blog is limited. Therefore, I need your help.
Before you apply, I recommend that you learn some more information first about the direction of this Sugar Shock Blog.
You also can check out the archives.
Here are top qualities and traits desired for contributors to this Sugar Shock Blog include:
- You are a fast-working, excellent writer and researcher.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, reliable and organized.
- You work well under pressure.
- You are incredibly accurate. (You need to be a fastidious fact checker.)
- You have an interest in health, wellness, personal empowerment, nutrition and exercise.
- You have training in journalism, PR, marketing, copywriting and/or broadcasting.
- You are interested in serving others and making a difference in the lives of millions.
- You have great grammar and spelling skills.
- You're a self- starter, with lots of initiative.
- You can be based anywhere.
Apply here to contribute to this Sugar Shock Blog. When you do so, please send links to previous articles you've written and two references.
I look forward to hearing from you.