Are you sad that you can't share this holiday season with your dearly departed?
Join Louis E. LaGrand, Ph.D. and me for the first Gab with the Gurus Show I've conducted since my mother passed away (recently).
Dr. LaGrand is author of the book, Healing Grief, Finding Peace: 101 Ways to Cope with the Death of Your Loved One.
I invited Dr. LaGrand on my show, because this is one of the best books I've found that helps you to move through the grieving process. (Although, doing 101 things feels quite overwhelming, I've found it useful to read a few pages at a time to get ideas for what to do.)
Anyhow, it seemed appropriate and timely to get tips from Dr. LaGrand, because for many grieving people, the holidays can be a particularly challenging period.
In this Gab with the Gurus Show, you will learn:
- How to get through the holidays
- Why crying is healing.
- Stages of grief and if they even exist
- The single most important thing you can do for someone who is dying.
- What separates those who adapt well to their great loss and those who have long-term difficulties.
- What it means to “cope well.”.
- A simple, but cutting edge way to get rid of a negative thought.
- 5 things to do that help you cope with the loss of your loved one.
- One important thing that most people don’t do when grieving.
Listen now to this helpful show.