Today, I has the pleasure of interviewing two glamorous, charismatic, dynamic, selfless women on my Gab with the Gurus Radio Show.
Why should you listen to these ladies?
Well, Cynthia Rowland has discovered "The Facial Fountain of Youth", a highly acclaimed, bestselling system called "Facial Magic," that helps men and women look 10 to 15 years younger tone, tighten and lift facial muscles without cosmetic surgery, injections or electro-stimulation.
On this Gab with the Gurus Radio Show, Cynthia and Jackie will help you discover many secrets so you, too, can become "ageless." You'll:
- Learn why you do NOT have to look older as the years go by.
- How staying youthful doesn't have much to do with genetics.
- Get the scoop on how you can look younger and get better results without getting a face lift or botox.
- Learn about the dangers of facelifts. (You may want to visit www.awfulplasticsurgery.com)
- Find out about a remarkable, non-surgical, anti-aging solution.
- Discover why don’t want to stick a needle in your face to get botox treatments.
- Learn how to tasty treats that taste like dessert but aren’t.
- Find out how to get fuller, plumper, kissable lips naturally.
- Discover how to trick yourself into working out. (Hint: It's very fun!)
- Learn about what they put in collagen that's used to plump your lips. (You'll be shocked.)
- Get hip on which oil is the most beneficial to help you age you backwards. (You'll even find out about a hot resource.)
- Find out what you should wear less of. (Don’t worry – this is a family friendly show.)
- Get ideas on what you can do for only 6 minutes that will help you age backwards.
- Get the scoop on two east activities that will enlarge the gray matter in your brain.
- Learn what most doctors do when you visit them for cosmetic surgery consultations.
- What to avoid late at night.
- Be instructed on one exercise that will lift your eyebrows. (It's easy!)
- Find out one big reason why Jackie looks younger now at 50 than she did at 22.
- Discover how you can learn more from “The Ageless Sisters.”
As I mentioned earlier, Cynthia Rowland has discovered "The Facial Fountain of Youth," which she now shares in her Facial Magic system, a program that helps men and women look 10 to 15 years younger simply by doing European spa exercises that help tone, tighten and lift facial muscles without cosmetic surgery, injections or electro-stimulation.
Cynthia is also author of The Magic of Facial Exercise, and she is a sought-after speaker and media guest, who has appeared on numerous TV and radio shows, including "National Enquirer TV," Barbara Walters' "The View," "The Crook and Chase Show," "The Donny & Marie Show" and "KTLA Morning News." Her Facial Magic program and Luscious Lips pump have been featured on "The Rachael Ray Show" and "The Doctors."
In addition, Facial Magic and Luscious Lips are recommended by plastic surgeons, dermatologists and dentists. Two of her biggest advocates are Mark Berman, M.D., past president of the California Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons and Carolyn Doherty, M.D., who both laud Cynthia for her innovative work. Learn more about Cynthia here.
Meanwhile, as I pointed out previously, Jackie Silver is known at helping you to do "Aging Backwards," as she puts it. In fact, she shares her secrets, tips and shortcuts in her book, Aging Backwards: Secrets to Staying Young .
She is the anti-aging expert on the syndicated television show, Daytime. In addition to being one half of The Ageless Sisters radio show, a weekly columnist with The Tampa Tribune, contributor to Total Health Breakthroughs, Readersdigest.com and many other Web sites.
Jackie is a sought-after anti-aging and beauty expert by the media and as a speaker and coach, who combines her natural reporter's curiosity with her desire to help others look and feel young. Learn more about her here.
To tell your friends and loved ones about this exciting show, send them to: http://tinyurl.com/AgelessSistersGabWGurus-Connie