May your 2010 be the year in which you fulfill your fondest dreams and wishes.
Now, I invite you to start the year on a very happy, liberating note with me!
If you're in New York:
- Please join me New Year's Day, Jan. 1 at 1 pm, for my free inspiring talk where I help you to Break Free of Your Sugar Addiction and other Bad Habits at the JCC in Manhattan (334 Amsterdam Avenue at West 76th Street).
- If you can't make it then, then join me on Jan. 5 at 6 pm at the New York Open Center for another free motivating talk.
- You're also invited to sign up for four-week program to help you break free of sugar shock, starting Jan. 12 at the New York Open Center.
- On Fri., Jan. 14, from 12 to 3 pm, you're encouraged to come hang out with me at Willner's Chemists at 100 Park Ave. in Midtown, when I sign copies of my book SUGAR SHOCK! (You'll have a chance to have your questions answered.)
If you're in another part of the country or world, please join us virtually or telephonically so that you can still get tips, tactics and tempting tidbits.
- On Mon., Jan. 4, I'm on call for you. You can call me anytime from 3 to 5 pm EST for a 15-to-20-minute complimentary Laser Coaching Session to plan strategies to achieve your dreams in the new year. To get details, subscribe to Motivating Morsels at http://www.SugarShock.com.
- Then, you're invited to on Wed., Jan. 6 at 2 pm on my Gab With the Gurus Radio Show to learn how to be happy with author Gretchen Ruben. You can listen live or later.
- Next, on Thursday, Jan. 7 at 3 pm EST, you can attend a fun teleseminar/webinar with my friends from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.(You can listen later or you miss it live.) Sign up now for the IIN-sponsored call.
- Next, on Mon., Jan. 11 at 8 pm EST, you can join us from anywhere around the world for a complimentary teleseminar/webinar to learn how to make your New Year's Resolutions a Reality. Sign up for my free Motivating Morsels ezine to get the call-in details.
- On Wed., Jan. 6 at 4 pm EST, one of my Break Free Group Coaching programs resumes. (This one is devoted to helping you to kick sugar. Sign up here.)
- You're also invited to save the date. On Feb. 24, you can join the Great American Sugar-Out. Details coming.