As you get ready for the new year, I invite you: Keep regularly visiting and writing to my SUGAR SHOCK! Blog for encouragement, inspiration, information, tips and a whole lot more.
I'm here to help you, and I just know that you can succeed next year (in 2007), beginning at 12:00 a.m. tomorrow.
Yes, Virginia, Jennifer, John, and Stephanie (or whatever your name is), you can kick (or cut back on sugar) and marvel as the benefits pile up. I daresay that you'll experience all, if not some of these benefits -- plus a lot more! You'll:
- Boost your energy.
- Get along better with loved ones and not-so-loved ones.
- Banish your "brain fog."
- Toss out your temper tantrums.
- Focus better.
- Watch the pounds peel off easily.
- Look and feel better.
- And maybe even revv up your sex life.
Yes, indeed, shunning sugar can do all of this -- or even more.
As the new year fast approaches and you get in that resolution-making frame of mine, I invite you:
- Keep visiting here, on my SUGAR SHOCK! Blog.
- Post comments here regularly.
Then, go ahead and:
- Join my free, online KickSugar group, too, where you can get even more virtual support, too.
My goal is simple: I want to help you succeed in 2007.
As you look for more information, support, encouragement, and tips to succeed, I also invite you to buy my book SUGAR SHOCK! now.
Make sure to check out Part 6 -- the self-help section entitled, "Pull the Plug on SUGAR SHOCK! For A Happier, Healthier Life," which begins on page 275. "