If you act quickly, you can be among the sugar addicts, diabetics, hypoglycemics and/or overweight or obese people who get in free to my Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program™, which begins Jan. 5.
This innovative 10-week, kick-sugar program -- designed to help people stick to their new year’s resolutions—will feature more than 10 tele-seminars with leading experts in the field of health, weight loss and personal empowerment.
In addition, would be “Sugar Kickers” will get tips, tactics and information so they can cut out or cut back on sweets and refined carbs to lose weight, become more energetic, boost their moods, improve their health, and more.
As I've mentioned previously, the kick-sugar program includes tele-seminars with such experts as:
- "First Lady of Nutrition” Dr. Ann-Louise Gittleman, author of The Fast-Track One-Day Detox Diet
- Dr. Nancy Appleton, author of Lick the Sugar Habit;
- Nutritionist Jonny Bowden, ediets.com and ivillage.com “Weight Loss Coach” and author of Living the Low Carb Life.
- Integrative physician Dr. Fred Pescatore, author The Hamptons Diet;
- Psychotherapist Dr. Maria Grace, author of Reel Fulfillment: A 12-Step Plan for Transforming Your Life through Movies;
- Stress-management expert Dr. Naras Bhat, creator of “</span></strong>Do-able Stress Control for the 21st Century” seminars;
- Artificial sweeteners expert Dr. Janet Hull, author of Splenda: Is It Safe or Not;
- Special surprise guests, who are renowned in the field of self-hel and motivation.
Basically I'm developing this sugar-stopping program to give you the kind of help I never received—but would have loved to get—in 1998 when I quit sweets and simple carbs on doctor’s orders, after my M.D. diagnosed hypoglycemia.
People have called me crazy for giving away spots to this kick-sugar program for free, but I want you to learn about the many health benefits that you could gain just by cutting out low-quality, culprit carbs.
You see, not many folks know that just making such a simple diet change could lift your spirits, reduce your PMS symptoms, improve your concentration and more. It's my goal to education and enlighten you about the wonders that could result by your going sugarfree.
Make your new year's resolution come true! Hurry and sign up here now.